Feature Request: Other Icon 4 solved Mystery

duckknight

Hello,

I think it's a good idea if you solved a mystery cache and get a O.K. from a geochecker or you are sure that you have the right koordinates, that there is the possibility to set a flag and in the map you see o other questionmark icon.

In this case you can see in the map all the solved but jet not found caches.

Maybe the same function for a multi, if you make the stages not in one day.

Is this possible to implement such a funtion? :unsure:

Thanks a lot!

Another approach would be to allow a PQ to filter based on whether there are user-edited coordinates. Then, when I solve a puzzle (with or without a solution checker), I could just edit the coordinates. As it is, I have to edit the coordinates and add the cache to my "solved unfound" bookmark list.

Another approach would be to allow a PQ to filter based on whether there are user-edited coordinates. Then, when I solve a puzzle (with or without a solution checker), I could just edit the coordinates. As it is, I have to edit the coordinates and add the cache to my "solved unfound" bookmark list.

Yes this would be great! Now when we go on a vacation I make PQ's for everything but the mystery caches and then I add the solved mystery caches one by one by hand. Of course this has resulted in missing some solved mysteries. A filter which makes it possible to filter the user-edited mysteries would really be a perfect feature.

And with respect to the topic starter's wish: it would be nice to see a little check marker on the solved mysteries symbols on the map, but rather not based on an extra flag to mark, but by simply using the corrected coordinates. I think this might be easier to implement as well.

I can see where there might be times you'd like to run a PQ of all your solved/unfound caches. But as far as preparing for an outing, if you've corrected all the coordinates for the solved caches, they should just download together with all the other caches, no?

Like in irisisleuk's example.....if I were planning a trip to East Podunk next week, and I had solved 3 puzzle caches located in East Podunk (AND corrected the coordinates on the cache page), then those 3 caches (with corrected coordinates) would just download with the rest of the PQ. At that point they're just another Traditional.

Unless you're planning to make a trip solely to hunt for Puzzle caches....I don't know, might be a nice extra feature but when would you really need it?

I can see where there might be times you'd like to run a PQ of all your solved/unfound caches. But as far as preparing for an outing, if you've corrected all the coordinates for the solved caches, they should just download together with all the other caches, no?

Like in irisisleuk's example.....if I were planning a trip to East Podunk next week, and I had solved 3 puzzle caches located in East Podunk (AND corrected the coordinates on the cache page), then those 3 caches (with corrected coordinates) would just download with the rest of the PQ. At that point they're just another Traditional.

Unless you're planning to make a trip solely to hunt for Puzzle caches....I don't know, might be a nice extra feature but when would you really need it?

The problem with that is you can't tell the difference between solved unknowns and non solved they look the same. Now you can use a program like GSAK to change the title I.e. Put an S in front so that when you bring it up on your gps you know.

The problem with that is you can't tell the difference between solved unknowns and non solved they look the same. Now you can use a program like GSAK to change the title I.e. Put an S in front so that when you bring it up on your gps you know.

Ah, I think I see your point now....if I've solved ALL the Unknowns in an area it wouldn't really matter, but if I've only solved SOME of them I wouldn't know which those were while I was out hunting. Gotcha.