Lord's Prayer Geocoin

yanagi

I'm not quite sure if Gregson wanted to post his new coin here for himself but since the sale has already started and I think they will sell out quickly I just do a pre-anouncement (I hope that's ok, Gregson)

Here is the new awesome Geocoin from Gregson Vaux: Lord's Prayer

6 versions available

- Disbeliever LE (only sold on eBay)

- Whispering Grotto AE (only sold on eBay)

- Golden Bowl

- Magdalene's Dream

- Revelation

- Silver Cord

Text from the website:

The Lord's Prayer coins are 2 inches in diameter and have their own custom icon.

Four editions of this coin are available at this web store. Three have the "debtors" version of the prayer and one has the "trespasses" version of the prayer:

Golden Bowl - gold and nickel 2-tone; amber glass - DEBTORS

Magdalene's Dream - multiple colors, blue background - DEBTORS

Revelation - warm colors, dark background - DEBTORS

Silver Cord - white pearl enamel - TRESPASSES

img_3474_cropped_small.jpg

Sale is here

Thanks for posting. I don't mind at all and you are really doing me a favor because I don't have time to post in all of the places that I would like.

I'm not quite sure if Gregson wanted to post his new coin here for himself but since the sale has already started and I think they will sell out quickly I just do a pre-anouncement (I hope that's ok, Gregson)

My web store and eBay are two completely different systems and each have their own stock levels. Indeed, the stock at my web store sold our first, which makes sense given the lower price. I actually designed the coin for my Sunday School class and some are being held in reserve as gifts to them. After they have all received theirs, I will probably have a few more available.

sold out

You can find all 6 geocoin on ebay. I bought one yesterday :rolleyes: