Traveling to Ape cache - and then?

terratin

A question to those that visited the Ape cache in Brazil: What else can you do 'nearby'? I'm trying to justify a flight to Sao Paulo, but cannot really come up with a really good reason for going there, apart from the cache. Sao Paulo itself doesn't seem to be the most interesting place, the beaches nearby seem a bit overcrowded and not very special, and most things to see would require inland flights. Or am I wrong? Please give me some reasons for traveling all the way to Sao Paulo apart from that one cache :laughing:

Well, to be honest I never thought about going to Brazil. Lets just say it looks like a very short-term possibility might come up. But it's too much of a trip to just flow such a huge distance for a cache. :anicute:

I flew from West Virginia for the sole purpose of finding the ape cache. We stayed at intervales for 3 days then drove to the coast and worked our way back up the coast to Say Paulo. Plenty of things to see and do. I can't wait to take another trip back down there.