Creating a new cache - problem!

L8HNB

I'm just trying to put the bare bone for a new cache into the system and all ok until I get to choosing the container size. I've tried moving the slider and double clicking on the icon, even tried changing to a size I don't want to no avail. Anyone else had a problem? Suggestions gratefully received.....

I'm just trying to put the bare bone for a new cache into the system and all ok until I get to choosing the container size. I've tried moving the slider and double clicking on the icon, even tried changing to a size I don't want to no avail. Anyone else had a problem? Suggestions gratefully received.....

Not had this problem myself, if you can't do it I would suggest asking the reviewer to change it to what you would like.

PM sent H

Not had this problem myself, if you can't do it I would suggest asking the reviewer to change it to what you would like.

Not placed a cache for a while, LOL, but don't remember issues in the past - it wasn't this type of form then though... Problem is the software won't let you go to the end to do a temp save as far as I can see. I don't want to have to load lots of info in again to find I can't get to the end to save it.

PM sent H

Thanks Mark, I'll have a look....

Not placed a cache for a while, LOL, but don't remember issues in the past - it wasn't this type of form then though... Problem is the software won't let you go to the end to do a temp save as far as I can see. I don't want to have to load lots of info in again to find I can't get to the end to save it.

There is (should be!) a link on the new form to use the old style form...

There is (should be!) a link on the new form to use the old style form...

What a strange thing to have, perhaps I was using a Beta version <_< Fur coat and no fill the rest in your selves folks

Guess what I've just done :rolleyes:

Now you lot, don't get too excited it's very much in the planning stages.

Thanks for all the pm's.

H.