Are there any Nebraska Clubs?

carleenp

Are there any organized geocaching groups in Nebraska? I would love to join one if it exists (I suspect there are none since I have checked the forums and did a web search). Has anyone thought of starting one? I would be happy to help! I just wouldn't want to take that on all by myself though!

I heard about the story but I didn't get to see it icon_frown.gif.

Would anybody want to help me get a get-together going? I have some ideas for a get-together but I have been traveling and it has been hard to get anything going.

I was thinking about having the get-together a Zorinsky some weekend. It is a large enough park to hold a few temp caches for the activities. I just wasn't shure what else to do.

Schram might be good because I think there are several caches there as well.

It is kind of late for a picnic though.

Mahoney has the indoor lodge. Maybe people people could meet for the buffet there? I don't know if they would reserve a big table or a room for free. I know the flyfishing club has used rooms there before.

quote:
Originally posted by carleenp:

Schram might be good because I think there are several caches there as well.

It is kind of late for a picnic though.

Mahoney has the indoor lodge. Maybe people people could meet for the buffet there? I don't know if they would reserve a big table or a room for free. I know the flyfishing club has used rooms there before.

I don't think they would reserve a room for free. They might let us use the little area east of the fireplace on a slow night. I would be willing to buzz out there as long as my call schedule permits.

remybussi.gif By appointment to the Court of HRM Queen Mikki I. remybussi.gif