I'll be in Town, anyone wanna hook up?

Ramblin Rover

quote:
Originally posted by Ramblin Rover:

I'm going to be spending a few days in the Omaha area (April 28-May 3). Anyone want to get together and do a few caches? Maybe even do a small event cache; like a picnic social kind of thing?

E-mail me if you're interested.

Bob

I had to chuckle when I read your subject. You must be an older guy like me, because when today's teens and 20-somethings say "hook up" they're referring to having sex.

I hope to cache while the wife visits with her family. We should plan some time to get togehter and hit a few of the more difficult caches in the area. It might be a touch more successful and fun by working as a team. Drop me an e-mail, I'm not sure if I still have your phone number from the travel bug adventure.

Bob

quote:
Originally posted by Ramblin Rover:

Actually I am 36 and not looking for sexual liaisons with anyone but my wife.

Since that seems to be what is on your mind, perhaps it is best I do my Omaha geocaching alone. Too bad, I had anticipated you would be a friendlier crowd.

Hey, Rambin Rover, I'm sorry if AI offended you. My reply to your message was meant to be said with a smile. (I said I was chuckling.) I was merely pointing out one possible meaning of the phrase you used. BTW, I would certainly have offered to go caching with you, but I don't live in the Omaha area, so please don't take my comment as a reflection on Omaha cachers.