Help with the yellow Jeep cache needed.

Team CBX2

Originally posted by cbx2:

We are trying to get a picture of a yellow jeep from all 50 states for cache #GC3FFB. We are making a book for the Wyle E.

We are missing logs for Iowa, Nebraska,North Dakota, Any yellow jeeps out there?

YELLOW JEEPS!!! Godless heathens! All Jeeps are red or black, or they secretly wish they were...

quote:
Originally posted by Team CBX2:

We are trying to get a picture of a yellow jeep from all 50 states for cache #GC3FFB. We are making a book for the Wyle E.

We are missing logs for Iowa, Nebraska,North Dakota, Any yellow jeeps out there?

Thanks TeamCBx2

There is an employee at Marsh in West Des Moines (approx 60th and University) who parks in the back parking lot. Be aware that security may stop you to question you. There are also a couple of them in Waukee, just west of there a few miles. I'd suggest hanging out at McDonalds or the YMCA in Waukee, but you'll probably have better luck at Marsh offices. Just be quick about it if you don't want security to catch up with you. I tried to warn the owner about the geocaching game, cuz I was going to do it myself, but just haven't gotten around to it.

There is a very active Jeep club in Des Moines, Iowa, that you might want to contact, too. I'll see if I can find an email address for you.

Good Luck!

I had given up yesterday, haven chased a yellow Jeep Wrangler to the Interstate (GPS wouldn't launch fast enough to catch it icon_rolleyes.gif ) on Thursday, but yesterday, with family from Florida in the car, we caught one at Panera's in West Des Moines. They were quite perplexed as to why we'd be so excited to see one, they have two in the parking lot near where they work. I'm sending the photos momentarily.

I had given up yesterday, haven chased a yellow Jeep Wrangler to the Interstate (GPS wouldn't launch fast enough to catch it icon_rolleyes.gif ) on Thursday, but yesterday, with family from Florida in the car, we caught one at Panera's in West Des Moines. They were quite perplexed as to why we'd be so excited to see one, they have two in the parking lot near where they work. I'm sending the photos momentarily.