caches near St Louis airport

vds

I have a Southwest Air flight coming up in a few weeks that has a 2.5 hour layover (9:30am-12noon on a Monday) in St. Louis and was hoping to add MO to my list of states cached in. Given that I 'really' do not want to get stranded, are there any caches that are near the airport that would be reasonable candidates for a quick dash+cache ? I guess I could handle a cabbie looking at me like I was a crazy person on a couple mile round trip run.

Not having gone through the TSA fun in StLouis, is that a little too tight a time window to try to score a cache ? Only one that seems close enough is Wish You Were Here STL. Suggestions ?

just an update - I got off the airplane 0925 yesterday and noticed the lines at TSA were about 5 people per scanner so I went for it.

Got out+back through security easily via a $15 cab ride in 30 minutes. Piece of cake. What I told the cabbie was that I wanted to go near the Denny's across from the Renaissance hotel and he just did a loop up the cargo road, across the highway, waited 20 secs in the parking lot while I logged, and then scooted back to the SW terminal.