TB Total Distance while in my possession.

Dogmeat*

There's been a lot of theft of trackables in my area. By theft, I do mean actual theft as someone has left cards saying "Taken by the keeper of trackables", so I've become paranoid leaving them around my area. So there was one trackable I've had with me since late march, and it was in my car the entire time and I never found a cache I was comfortable leaving it in. Today, I grew out of that fear and put him out hoping he'll get passed along. Then, it hit me. I've been travelling a lot and having him visit caches while on road trips. I wonder how much distance he covered with me!

So, is there a way that I can do this? If not, could I make the suggestion that it shows us when we drop them just how much distance we have personally added to a trackable's total distance?

And how many caches did it visit whilst sitting in your car? None? That's what I thought.

Well seeing as I had to use my car to travel to each cache, and the fact that the trackable was in a bag that I take out of my car with me when I go find a cache...

I would say the better part of every cache I've visited, which is over 200.

Point-to-point distance could be calculated using GSAK without too much effort.

Every log you posted for that TB has a mileage listed...so if you really want to know (and don't use GSAK), warm up your calculator and start adding up numbers. :lol:

Or maybe you could copy/paste the numbers into an Excel spreadsheet, which would at least make it harder to mis-key a number and need to start over. B)