Our awesome Mystery Cache

FifiMeow.and.son

Hi guys,

my son and I hid what WE think (as did the only person who has found it) is an AWESOMe and unique cache.

Unfortunately, it has only been found once (by someone I know locally as well - I had to actually TELL him about it :S) ... mostly because it had to be listed as a Mystery Cache I think - which is so sad.

We email people who visit our other local caches, unfortunately, people tend to visit our area, then leave before getting the messages :(

It is "The Phoenix" located on the Burrum River on the Fraser Coast.

Hoping this gets it a little more attention as we would really love for more people to find it!

FifiMeow

Traditional, with a Field Puzzle attribute.

But

You will find TB5625E here - please do not move Odin, but we would love a pic of you with him, please load it up to his TB page or to this one :)

Is a kind of ALR (Additional Logging Requirement) no longer allowed...

Might be better to add that it is OPTIONAL to have the photo opp and add the photo.

Why did it have to be listed as a mystery cache? It seems to be a traditional, with a field puzzle. : Because you have to know a code from the listing to get into the cache and then you have to figure out a code to sign the log ;)

If I was in the area, I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the world.

Traditional, with a Field Puzzle attribute.

But

You will find TB5625E here - please do not move Odin, but we would love a pic of you with him, please load it up to his TB page or to this one :)

: Thanks for that, I have changed the wording to be more understandable (I hope! :P)

Is a kind of ALR (Additional Logging Requirement) no longer allowed...

Might be better to add that it is OPTIONAL to have the photo opp and add the photo.