Geocheck site

Tried going onto the geocheck.org site since I have a few caches listed there, but it looks like that site is a goner. Looks like it might even be for good. If so, are there any other free options? Only other one I've seen is geochecker.com, but it looks like that one requires money to sign up for an account.

This could be a moot point if GC would just add their own geochecking tool. Then we wouldn't have to go to some third-party site... :rolleyes:

Do any of the alternative sites allow a custom response / page for incorrect coordinates? Thanks.

In Certitude, you can create one wrong solution (you can use regular expression for keyword type) to give the solver specific response.

P.S. I don't like checkers that have multiple fields to enter portions of coordinates.

Again - this isn't really a geocaching.com site issue, as they don't run this alternative site...

I thought the OP was aware of that.

This could be a moot point if GC would just add their own geochecking tool. Then we wouldn't have to go to some third-party site... :rolleyes: