cache distance

ItTakesAThief

Are any of those caches earth caches, mysteries or multies? The saturation guideline only applies to placed physical items (ruling out the need to include earthcaches and multi-waypoints that use pre-existing parts of the environment for their information). Mysteries tend to post a coordinate, but hide the cache a some distance away from those posted coordinates. There is a good chance none violate the guidelines. Any map in particular you're looking at?

Are any of those caches earth caches, mysteries or multies? The saturation guideline only applies to placed physical items (ruling out the need to include earthcaches and multi-waypoints that use pre-existing parts of the environment for their information). Mysteries tend to post a coordinate, but hide the cache a some distance away from those posted coordinates. There is a good chance none violate the guidelines. Any map in particular you're looking at?

They could be multi caches, done by same person....I guess i thought they still had to be over 500 ft away from each other..

They could be multi caches, done by same person....I guess i thought they still had to be over 500 ft away from each other..

If there is no physical container at the start of the multi caches, then they can be less than 528 feet away. They could even be on top of each other.

If you look at the map of downtown San Francisco, you can see five multis all stacked together. That's allowed because none of the multis have a physical container at the start - they all ask you to go places and count things or look up information to get the next set of coordinates.

If there is no physical container at the start of the multi caches, then they can be less than 528 feet away. They could even be on top of each other.

If you look at the map of downtown San Francisco, you can see five multis all stacked together. That's allowed because none of the multis have a physical container at the start - they all ask you to go places and count things or look up information to get the next set of coordinates.

Could also be mystery/puzzle caches where there is no container at the posted coords.