Anyone Geocaching with the Garmin Fenix watch?

Hello everyone

Thinking about taking up the hobby of Geocaching. I've been a few times, but always went with a friend and used his account for signing logs. I just finished signing up for my own account and I'm thinking about buying a GPS. A hobby of mine is watch collecting so when I seen that the Fenix can do Geocaching and I became very interested.

I'm curious how the Fenix performs as Geocaching GPS. None of the Fenix reviews I've read have really went into much detail about Geocaching so hopefully someone here has first hand experience with it. Along with the watch, I'll be using my Android phone and the app. I figure betweeen those two devices, I should be pretty well covered. IF the Fenix does ok any.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Bio True

Hi, I have been using the Fenix for a couple of months now and find it a really useful tool especially in urban areas where the use of a GPSr might bring unwanted attention. It is easy to use, accurate down to about 5ft in most cases and even though it cant support mapping if used in conjunction with Base camp and my Oregon 450 it gives a good mapping tool. Expensive for what it is but it never leaves my wrist and is loaded with lots of caches all within 15 miles of my home location, just in case I am in the area.

Been a while since anyone posted on this but I just got a Fenix original. I was wondering if caches show up on the watch in the order they were loaded, or do they arrange with the one you are closest to? Also, I'm having a really hard time loading caches - had to send them individually to "my list" and download them from there. For some reason I couldn't get the pocket query from my computer to the watch.