Adopted, but formerly found caches showing as found on the map

monsterbox

Well, you have Found it! logs on them, so they're shown as found, and they still increment your find count. The map can't show both, so it shows Found over Owned.

To alter that, you could delete your "find" logs (I wouldn't).

You can argue that the logic should be Owned over Found, but it isn't. It's the way the developers here already decided. That they did it as Found over Owned, suggests it's easier coding. Sure easier to leave as is than to change ;-)

I would not expect this to be given any priority in the fix list, or even to make the fix list.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Hi!

It's not a flaw, you have Found it! logs on them, so they're shown as found, and they still increment in your find count. The map can't show both, so it shows Found over owned.

To alter that, delete your "find" logs (I wouldn't).

Besides that FOR ME this as a flaw, that's exactly what I'm saying. I would simply do it the other way round and let win OWNED over FOUND. And I definitely will NOT delete the found logs especially as one of them was our first geocache ever ;-)

Bye,

Christian