Pocket Query Preview and Download Different

I have created a simple pocket query around GC4DQTG event cache. My preview shows 14 caches, but the downloaded zip files shows only 11 of them. One of the missing ones is the event cache itself so I guess I understand that one but the other two are an "unknown" cache and a traditional. My radius is 100 miles which is much larger than any of the caches in question.

Could anyone shed any light on why the caches might not be downloaded?

Thanks.

I too just ran a query for caches within 100 miles of GC4DQTG. Opening that query in GSAK, I have 14 as expected.

Be sure that you didn't somehow click that option (selected types, traditional). I have had a keyboard kitty do amazing things to a pocket query, and there's just plain fat fingers too.

If that's not the issue, ie, that between preview and actually submitting you managed to select for trads only, & a distance limit, I have nothing to offer.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Thanks but it doesn't have anything to do with the viewer unfortunately. As you can see when I generate the query I get the following message:

"Thanks! Your pocket query has been modified and currently results in 14 caches. You can preview the search on the nearest cache page." And when I preview the search it shows all fourteen. However on the "Pocket Queries Ready for Download" tab, it shows only 11 results, and when I open the .gpx file with a text editor there are, in fact, only 11 <wpt tags.

Late breaking news!! I'm not sure what has just changed (I must have done something different) but I've just tried the query again and lo and behold, all 14 entries downloaded. Go figure.

Thanks for your time and answers.

Here's what you may have done:

You created and ran the PQ. The Ready for Download tab showed it had 11 caches.

Then you modified the PQ. The Preview now shows 14 caches.

The Ready for Download tab will continue to show 11 caches until you run your modified PQ again. (which you eventually did)

The Preview totals and Ready for Download totals can be two different amounts if the PQ is modified after running it.

Here's what you may have done:

You created and ran the PQ. The Ready for Download tab showed it had 11 caches.

Then you modified the PQ. The Preview now shows 14 caches.

The Ready for Download tab will continue to show 11 caches until you run your modified PQ again. (which you eventually did)

The Preview totals and Ready for Download totals can be two different amounts if the PQ is modified after running it.

Thanks but I modified and re-ran several times under different names all with the same 14/11 results.