Find missing Droid App?

Crusher_the_JK

Hello guys! I am some what new to this "high tech" world. The wife and I have been caching a little as we move around the USA. I had a Droid phone with a paid geocaching membership and replaced the phone with another Droid phone. I could not get my app on the new phone so I bought another membership. Now when I try to use my personal email as the primary email, or any other, it says that that email is being used. My son tells me I should not have had to buy a new membership for my new phone I should have been able to use the one I bought for the other phone so I am guessing I have two pad membership accounts. How do I get the old account up so I can delete my email so I can use it on my new account? :)

Hello guys! I am some what new to this "high tech" world. The wife and I have been caching a little as we move around the USA. I had a Droid phone with a paid geocaching membership and replaced the phone with another Droid phone. I could not get my app on the new phone so I bought another membership.

tumblr_lusg9ddfuC1r5j30qo1_500.jpg
Now when I try to use my personal email as the primary email, or any other, it says that that email is being used. My son tells me I should not have had to buy a new membership for my new phone I should have been able to use the one I bought for the other phone so I am guessing I have two pad membership accounts. How do I get the old account up so I can delete my email so I can use it on my new account? :)

You couldn't get the app so you bought another membership....That makes absolutely zero sense. You should have bought the app, not the membership. The membership is linked to an email account-you could put it on 64 phones if you like. The app is linked to your phone. Say you give your phone to me, well then I can log out of the app, and put my info and connect the app to my phone.

I guess the only thing you can do is email Groundspeak- contact@Groundspeak.com They might-and I say might cancel your new membership and put an extra year ( or month or however long you paid for) on your old account.