Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BMK812

[Wanted] GPS

I have recently ran into a financial bind and as such had to shut off my android phone and reactivated an old basic phone. I no longer have a gps and after losing bid after bid for old monochrome handhelds on ebay; I decided to push my luck here.

If anyone has one gathering dust, I would be very grateful.

I apologize for asking, I just have not been able to geocache in awhile and would like to get back into it.

I have recently ran into a financial bind and as such had to shut off my android phone and reactivated an old basic phone. I no longer have a gps and after losing bid after bid for old monochrome handhelds on ebay; I decided to push my luck here.

I apologize for asking, I just have not been able to geocache in awhile and would like to get back into it.

I have two extra GPS's that are gathering dust. An Explorist GC by Magellan. Used three times. Alsoa Magellan Explorist 500LE that was my goto until I got got hooked on Garmin's.

Go to my profile to contact me for more information if you are interested.

Coinpopper

I have two extra GPS's that are gathering dust. An Explorist GC by Magellan. Used three times. Alsoa Magellan Explorist 500LE that was my goto until I got got hooked on Garmin's.

Go to my profile to contact me for more information if you are interested.

Coinpopper

Thanks for the reply! I will message you now. :D

GPS is still available, and the price includes shipping.

Hi, is it the Magellan that is still available? How much is it? Thanks.

I have a Magellan Explorist GC available if you are still in the market

Hi,thanks, what price is it? What condition is it in?

Edited by McLookers

Not sure what your budget is but I have a Garmin Oregon 550 for $250...it includes US Street maps and an 8mb MicroSD card

Not sure what your budget is but I have a Garmin Oregon 550 for $250...it includes US Street maps and an 8mb MicroSD card

Thank you but we have purchased a GPS.