Can Not Edit Any Trackable Pages

Cadologist

Tried today to go and edit my trackable page(s) and noticed that after doing all the edits, and hitting the 'Submit Changes' button, nothing happens, the webpage continually tries to load/process but basically freezes. After several minutes, the page displays "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and that's it. Tried it on multiple different trackables. I can edit one of my cache pages but for some reason I can't edit any trackables? Bug/Error/Crash?

Tried 'firefox' and still nothing but did manage to get it to work via my phone browser. Must be something wrong with this computer here blocking outgoing 'something'.... Firebox returned an error "The connection was reset, The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." so yeah, something on the computer end here.

Yeah just strange cause I have done tons of edits on this computer before and I do have a pretty extensive knowledge on computers (work on them full time plus I used to fix them as a side business for years). It works no problem on my cell phone to do the edits so it must be something with the outgoing connection (IT related) here at work or something, who knows.