World's Largest TB? and maybe most challenging to discover?

Moosiegirl

The World's Largest Travel Bug? is the travel bug in question, and I will be posting daily (or as often as possible) updates on the TB page and on my FB account so that people can watch for us to approach their area so they can discover us. We'd love to hear what people think. We've gone from Idaho to Washington, and then across the US to Pennsylvania, without yet being discovered.

If you would like to friend me on FB to follow the TB, send me a message via geocaching.com and I will send you a friend request.

Happy Trails,

Candy

The World's Largest Travel Bug? is the travel bug in question, and I will be posting daily (or as often as possible) updates on the TB page and on my FB account so that people can watch for us to approach their area so they can discover us. We'd love to hear what people think. We've gone from Idaho to Washington, and then across the US to Pennsylvania, without yet being discovered.

If you would like to friend me on FB to follow the TB, send me a message via geocaching.com and I will send you a friend request.

Happy Trails,

Candy

I'm sure I'll get to log it some day huh Candy? :anibad:

Edited by Snoogans