'Corrected Coordinates' on puzzle caches

Yorkshire Yellow

When I enter my own corrected coordinates on some puzzle caches I've solved, the puzzle cache icon on the little map (which is shown after the cache description) moves to those coordinates and there is a green tick mark shown next to it. Am I right in assuming that means that the corrected coordinates I've entered are the correct solution to the puzzle?

When I enter my own corrected coordinates on some puzzle caches I've solved, the puzzle cache icon on the little map (which is shown after the cache description) moves to those coordinates and there is a green tick mark shown next to it. Am I right in assuming that means that the corrected coordinates I've entered are the correct solution to the puzzle?

I am not seeing the green tick mark on the map of the caches that I have corrected coordinates. GC.com has never indicated when user input coordinates are correct and I doubt they are now. Admittedly they are doing strange things web site recently but I don't think coordinate checking is one of them.