CATERAN TRAIL GEOTOUR

Actually it is the second one in the UK :yikes: the First in Scotland, links with Iceland, Norway and the Faroe Islands, and also The Isle of Man and went live 8th November if I remember correctly :anicute: it was the First European and also First Trans National Geo Tour. :cool:Thing Site Geo Tours

It seems Geo Tours are becoming Popular in Scotland :cool:

The Manx one, is a official Geocache by Manx Natural Heritage :cool:

Deci

Thanks for clarifying Deceangi, I was assuming the Thing sites was based in Norway, Ooops sorry.

:anicute::anicute:

Oh well, hopefully the snow will have melted by the time Uni finishes Maxkim! :anibad:

I was included in the loop, due to the IoM cache, so knew which other countries were included. The IoM was a surprise, Manx Natural Heritage, which is a Department of the IoM Government owning the cache was a shock. So I was in a position of not missing Scotland was included :laughing:

It must be the Magic Water drunk on the other side of the Border (well 2 Borders for me :laughing:) that is attracting Geo Tours. So come on England and Wales, you need to pull your fingers out :laughing:

Deci

Thanks very much for sharing the exciting news, perth pathfinders.

Deceangi is correct about the Things Sites GeoTour being first in Scotland. Thing Sites GeoTour is our first European GeoTour and our first ever trans-national GeoTour, spanning Scotland, Iceland, Norway, the Faroe Islands and the Isle of Man.

it's all good. :grin: It's great to share all the GeoTour news more widely .

Have a look at our *growing* Global Directory of GeoTours: http://www.geocaching.com/geotours

(A link to this is on the front page of Geocaching.com - see those blue images on the right edge of the page?)

25b158db-8eff-4946-9aa5-25f627483482.jpg