Valid cache container size

bedstefader skjule

I am trying to publish 6 caches along a bike trail; I have worked my way through 5 of them. On the sixth one I keep getting an error when at the container and rating stage. I mark it as micro, then hit continue, and the marker moves to non selected and the message says: Please correct the following issue: Please provide a valid cache size. I have tried it maybe 20 times; even shut it down and started all the way at the beginning. Still get the same issue. Any ideas.

When working on the first cache the same problem occurred but after maybe 5 attempts it finally accepted it. Not this time. Caches 2, 3, 4, & 5 sailed right through on first attempts.

Edited by bedstefader skjule

I keep getting an error when at the container and rating stage. I mark it as micro, then hit continue, and the message says: "Please correct the following issue: Please provide a valid cache size."

Apparently the system does not think "micro" is a "valid cache size." A lot of cachers have expressed the same opinion.

^_^;):lol::P:D

I keep getting an error when at the container and rating stage. I mark it as micro, then hit continue, and the message says: "Please correct the following issue: Please provide a valid cache size."

Apparently the system does not think "micro" is a "valid cache size." A lot of cachers have expressed the same opinion.

^_^;):lol::P:D

Of course, after I posted here, I went back and tried it one more time. You guessed it - sailed right through. Thx.

And yes micro isn't my cache of choice; but some love to find them.