run PQ for caches with corrected coordinates

Team Damenweb

If you haven't saved any list of the caches, they might be hard to 'recover' and then bookmark. :(

On top of that, I'm not sure the corrected co-ordinates come through in the PQ results? :unsure:

I know they come through in some ways, but not in others. :blink:

I just keep track of them in GSAK, so it doesn't matter what this site delivers or how it's done/not done.

EDITED for minor speeling mistake.

Edited by AZcachemeister

If you haven't saved any list of the caches, they might be hard to 'recover' and then bookmark. :(

On top of that, I'm not sure the corrected co-ordinates come through in the PQ results? :unsure:

I know they come through in some ways, but not in others. :blink:

I just keep track of them in GSAK, so it doesn't matter what this site delivers or how it's done/not done.

EDITED for minor speeling mistake.

The corrected coordinates are in the PQ GPX.

Sometimes it get depressing posting in this forum. A new PQ system with all kinds of new criteria choices was announced years ago. I don't think we'll ever see it. The OP's request is a good one, just like one to run a PQ for caches that you have added user notes to.

Pretty much the answer to almost all of these feature requests is "don't hold your breath" and "learn to use GSAK".

Sorry about my sour attitude but I'm celebrating the one year anniversary of my bug report in the other vapor-forum.

Here's something from another thread; same crap, different smell:

Ideally, the new PQ interface will have an advanced mode where you could enter in pseudo-SQL statements much like the WHERE window in a GSAK filter, like this:

Difficulty = 1 AND Terrain = 3.5
OR
Difficulty = 1 AND Terrain > 4.0
OR
Difficulty = 1.5 AND Terrain > 3.5 

If that's too much, then a semi-advanced mode might work where you have the checkbox selection interface now, but the ability to add multiple instances of them.

There could also be a parameter like

RevisedCoordinates = TRUE

Yes, please! I'm a big fan of puzzle caches and it's virutally impossible to maintain an up-to-date bookmark list containing all the solved caches. A simple additional checkbox in the PQ definition would solve all my problems! This shouldn't be very complicated...? :blink: