Cache page Image Gallery links

IBcrashen

If I click on the "View the Image Gallery" link on the cache page and then click on a picture the "view log" & "print picture" links just bring you to the next picture. I`ve tried it in Firefox, explorer, & Safari. If I view the source and copy the "view log" link and paste it into new web page it will take me to the log.

Edited by IBcrashen

I have tried this on both my Firefox and Internet Explorer.

When I look up a cache page, then enter the image gallery, then click on an individual picture, there is a "View Log" link at the bottom of the image. It does not link to the log it was added from, but seems to load the next image.

If I click on that next image's view log link, I just get yet another picture in that cache gallery.

I am looking at a cache with a SPIDER in the cache image gallery. I want to know what this guy is all about before I try to find that cache!

Thanks

Shaun

I have tried this on both my Firefox and Internet Explorer.

When I look up a cache page, then enter the image gallery, then click on an individual picture, there is a "View Log" link at the bottom of the image. It does not link to the log it was added from, but seems to load the next image.

If I click on that next image's view log link, I just get yet another picture in that cache gallery.

I am looking at a cache with a SPIDER in the cache image gallery. I want to know what this guy is all about before I try to find that cache!

Thanks

Shaun

You are correct. I know that this was not the case a few days ago. Perhaps we got a secret update on Tuesday that broke this? Hopefully this can be fixed quickly.