Is it posible to log a cach directly with a Garmin 62s

Puzgat

Is there a way to plug in the gps with usb, open geocaching.com and push a button and the caches I have found will be marked as found?

On my Garmin I can find the list of caches I have found. It would be nice after some hours hunting to just "load visits from gps" the file is in x:\Garmin\geocache_visits

This question has probably been asked a million times, but would be nice with a guide or something if this is possible =)

many thanks

http://www.geocaching.com/my/uploadfieldnotes.aspx

There is no "one button solution" except possibly by using GSAK. But that's a good thing - you aren't writing out a full log in the field on your GPSr, and the log that you post should tell a story. There needs to be an intermediate step where you write a log. Posting nothing more than a smiley face does a disservice to the cache owner and to future finders - the CO probably put some effort into creating the cache, please take a couple minutes to write about your experience, and future finders may benefit from reading about it as well.

http://www.geocaching.com/my/uploadfieldnotes.aspx

There is no "one button solution" except possibly by using GSAK. But that's a good thing - you aren't writing out a full log in the field on your GPSr, and the log that you post should tell a story. There needs to be an intermediate step where you write a log. Posting nothing more than a smiley face does a disservice to the cache owner and to future finders - the CO probably put some effort into creating the cache, please take a couple minutes to write about your experience, and future finders may benefit from reading about it as well.

I agree =)