How to delete favorite categories?

Hi -- Does anyone know how to undesignate previously favorited categories from the "My favorites" list?

On geocaching it is easy to favorite or unfavorite caches. On Waymarking, I can't find a "remove from my favorites" link.

I don't want to ignore the category, I just don't care about its activity anymore. Thanks to the community for any help.

From the "My Favorites" list, click on a specific category you want to change. Then click on the thumbs-up icon (which should already be highlighted), and the category is no longer listed as a favorite.

Hi -- Does anyone know how to undesignate previously favorited categories from the "My favorites" list?

On geocaching it is easy to favorite or unfavorite caches. On Waymarking, I can't find a "remove from my favorites" link.

I don't want to ignore the category, I just don't care about its activity anymore. Thanks to the community for any help.

From the "My Favorites" list, click on a specific category you want to change. Then click on the thumbs-up icon (which should already be highlighted), and the category is no longer listed as a favorite.

THANK YOU!!! I will do it.

By the way Max & 99 -- I am Waymarking in your general area today: I have submitted Leo's BBQ in OKC to Diners Drive Ins and Dives, and Charcoal Oven Hamburgers to Neon Signs. :)