London Event 12-12-12

I think Goldpot has plans for 2 events in London next month, but no idea of the dates, you could set up a notification for events.

He held one at This Pub last year, which is close to Victoria and was a good venue, although it was summer so there was lots of room outside, I can't remember how much space was available inside.

When I spoke with him at the London Event last week he was going to have 2 events, one on the 12th in a pub and one on the 19th in Winter Womderland. I would expect to see these publiched soon.

I think Goldpot has plans for 2 events in London next month, but no idea of the dates, you could set up a notification for events.

He held one at This Pub last year, which is close to Victoria and was a good venue, although it was summer so there was lots of room outside, I can't remember how much space was available inside.

When I spoke with him at the London Event last week he was going to have 2 events, one on the 12th in a pub and one on the 19th in Winter Womderland. I would expect to see these publiched soon.

And here it is: London Event: Christmas Shop Drop @ Oxford Street

Come along, I'll be there and I expect Lodgebarn will too, along with a lot of regulars and a good smattering

of visitors.