For sale: Magellan Meridian (Green) GPS - $145.00

For Sale:

New MAGELLAN MERIDIAN(Green) GPS.

This GPSr is less than three weeks old. The reason I am selling it is that I have purchased a Magellan Meridian Platinum.

The MeriGreen I'm selling is in perfect working condition, no scratches, no dings. I will ship it to you in its original packaging.

Included is PC cable, the CD - the manual (I've written the serial number and Part No. on the inside front cover), two Energizer Titanium AA batteries - AND I will add a 64Mb Panasonic SD card.

Price: $145.00 I will pay shipping.

Payment should be with U.S. Postal Money order or Cashier's Check or bank money order.

E-mail me at: ra2353@eudoramail.com

Thanks,

Skippy2

quote:
Originally posted by Skippy2:

For Sale:

New MAGELLAN MERIDIAN(Green) GPS.

This GPSr is less than three weeks old. The reason I am selling it is that I have purchased a Magellan Meridian Platinum.

The MeriGreen I'm selling is in perfect working condition, no scratches, no dings. It has the upgraded firmware v4.02, I will ship it to you in its original packaging.

Included is PC cable, the CD - the manual (I've written the serial number and Part No. on the inside front cover), two Energizer Titanium AA batteries - _AND_ I will add a 64Mb Panasonic SD card.

Price: $145.00 I will pay shipping.

Payment should be with U.S. Postal Money order or Cashier's Check or bank money order.

E-mail me at: ra2353@eudoramail.com

Thanks,

Skippy2

I've decided I have to stay competitive with what the major discount sites are selling this unit for.

Therefore: My asking price for the above Magellan Meridian GPS (MeriGreen) is -- $135.00

Remember - No shipping charge and the GPSr comes with FREE 64MB SD card.