Ammo Cans for sale CHEAP

treeves7

I need to get rid of a bunch of ammo cans. I've got about 100 50cal., 125 30cal, and 25 large 120mm cans (the 120mm's are a little wider than the 50's and are about 30 inches tall) All are water tight and very durable. They are kind of heavy to ship, but I would consider doing so, would prefer to have buyers come pick them up in Topeka, KS. $2.00 for the 30's, $3.00 for the 50's, and $6.00 for the 120's. Quantity discounts available.

The 120mm cans are 5 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 30" high & weigh about 15 pounds

The 50cal cans are 5 1/2 by 11 by 7 & weigh about 4 pounds

The 30cal cans are 3 3/4 by 11 by 7 1/4 & weigh about 3 pounds

Shipping would be a pain, but the 30's will fit inside the 50's, that might make it easier. I think 4 of the 30's will fit inside the 120mm.

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

any idea what it would cost to ship 5 of the .50cals?

Well not knowing where it would be shipped to/from, if we assume 4 lbs X 5 units + maybe 2 lbs for packing, boxes, stuffing, etc. regular mail would be $25-30.00 according to the USPS

UPS was no better. The weight of these items is the killer. I'd be interesting in a 120 case perhaps. depends on the discounts.

alt.gif

www.gpswnj.com

I just got shipping from my PO to you and it was 23$ to ship 44pounds of weight.

that's from McIntosh, Fl 32664 to Topeka Kansas

that seemes to suit me just fine- sending you e-mail presently.

I'm not sure where that other guy got his shipping prices from but I'm glad I dont have to pay that much! and I am shipping cross country!

lol

LoneRanger

Hey ya'll watch this!!!!!!!!!!