Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Tamara Rose

Furry Geocachers

i know that there are furries all over the world. i am also aware that a few of us geo cache. so i thought this could be a place we could meet and talk on line. so who else is out there * waves*

i know that there are furries all over the world. i am also aware that a few of us geo cache. so i thought this could be a place we could meet and talk on line. so who else is out there * waves*

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.[2]

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.[2]

yes that is all correct. but furries have hobbies too. i am one and i geocache and i know several others

Furries isn't anything in particular. Its whatever the furry wants it to be. It's different for everyone. Don't be an idiot.

And I also geocaching furry as well :3 I can't remember the guys name but there was another guy on here the used to post pics of him in fursuit while out caching cute little raccoon

Hey. Another user pointed me this way. Any of you furries still around?

*chirps* Yes, another fur here!

Yay!

Hiya!

What sort of 'sona do you have?

Hey!

My main fursona is a rabbit but I also have a Dutch Angel Dragon character which I'm considering getting a suit of.

Oh, cool! I toyed around with a rabbit character for a while before I made my 'sona and settled on an Eastern Quoll. ^^

DADs are really cute too. ^^

Oh, cool! I toyed around with a rabbit character for a while before I made my 'sona and settled on an Eastern Quoll. ^^

DADs are really cute too. ^^

Yup Still here just dont get on much any more... my main sona... is a serval i have a few side sonas one of which is a DAD