Etrex20 erasing caches

shaishoo

Hi

I have an Etrex20 and I can seem to find a way to earse geocaches from my device (only when im using a computer). can you give me a tip ?

That's it! They must be removed manually, either via Explorer (Windows), Finder (Mac), or using BaseCamp (Both).

You can also show the caches you want removed as "found" and that will take them off of the active list.

Or you could use the method that the GPS was designed around, PQ’s (pocket queries). You filter out your found and inactive geocaches in your PQ’s. You run your PQ’s once a week and send them to your GPS. The new PQ over writes the old PQ if the files are named the same. All found caches are gone and all unfound caches including newly placed caches are now loaded. All inactive caches are gone so you aren’t looking for something that isn’t there.

Or you could use the method that the GPS was designed around, PQ’s (pocket queries). You filter out your found and inactive geocaches in your PQ’s. You run your PQ’s once a week and send them to your GPS. The new PQ over writes the old PQ if the files are named the same. All found caches are gone and all unfound caches including newly placed caches are now loaded. All inactive caches are gone so you aren’t looking for something that isn’t there.

It over writes the existing files if you use the same file name huh? Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.