have map show final stages of multys

Lexmarks567

You need to make it so that the map shows the final stages of multys and puzzle caches as well. It would help those who don't have the luxury of driving be able to hid caches like lock n locks close to home. I only have 1 cache hidden cause of the amount of multys in the area are preventing me from hiding it. I had to delete 2 caches cause the spots were denied due to the proximity of a multy. You should make it so that that if we choose to expose the location of a final stage then we are unable to log it as a find to prevent cheating. I had yet another cache denied due to it being close to a final stage yet the starting stage was over 1 and half miles from my hiding location. Do I need to go 3 or 4 miles away from any multys just so it doesn't get denied. I'M doing this all on bike I don't have a drivers license or a job to even get one since being laid off since April and no place wants to hire me cause I don't drive.

Edited by Lexmarks567

When people wants to cheat they'll cheat for sure. These suggestions or similar ones were posted in this foruns and in the former "Feedback" site, and all were refused or simply forgotten.

Seems that the only solution is to work with the area Reviewers before placing a new cache and trust them when they say the spot is occupied.