Including photos in cache details

Hi everyone

I am developing a new cache here in South Wales and I want to include a series of local photos, the order in which you come across these sites on a defined route gives the co-ordinates

Problem - how do I include these photos in the page for developing the cache detail?

Jasper

Hi everyone

I am developing a new cache here in South Wales and I want to include a series of local photos, the order in which you come across these sites on a defined route gives the co-ordinates

Problem - how do I include these photos in the page for developing the cache detail?

Jasper

Hi I think your question is "how do I put pictures on a cache page description" if so follow THIS LINK to help you. Any other questions just ask. Look at one of MY CACHE to see if this is the type of thing you want to achieve.

That's great - many thanks

I gave it a bit of thought and came up with another solution - I've embedded a link to a Skydrive album in the cache details - I actually need to use about twenty pictures !

You'll see what I mean if it ever gets published - All our Yesterdays - Chepstow

Thanks for your help

regards

Jasper

Hi schantz, Troutonthebrain and Knowschad

Those are all brilliant examples of WHAT I want to do, however unfortunately I am still no wiser as to HOW I actually set about doing it. How do you do all that clever stuff, embedding pictures into the text of your cache description, rather than just loading a load of images into the gallery?

Your examples show it CAN be done - now I need to be taught how to do it myself

Any help with this practical problem greatly appreciated please

Best regards

Jasper - not a technophobe, quite good with computers actiually, but flummoxed by this problem

Hi schantz, Troutonthebrain and Knowschad

Those are all brilliant examples of WHAT I want to do, however unfortunately I am still no wiser as to HOW I actually set about doing it. How do you do all that clever stuff, embedding pictures into the text of your cache description, rather than just loading a load of images into the gallery?

Your examples show it CAN be done - now I need to be taught how to do it myself

Any help with this practical problem greatly appreciated please

Best regards

Jasper - not a technophobe, quite good with computers actiually, but flummoxed by this problem

Did you go to the website "Follow the Arrows", as shantz suggested in his post here:

Hi I think your question is "how do I put pictures on a cache page description" if so follow THIS LINK to help you. Any other questions just ask.

B.