Gold for poshrule

Well, I thought we were hot on maintenance....

I was told recently about poshrule and his highly commendable maintenance record and Ive just been having a look. Paul has 932 cache hides and at this, the busiest time of the year, has only 1......yes ONE cache which needs maintenance :shocked: .

Its relatively easy to hide loads of caches but to keep them all in such good order is nothing short of amazing. We haven't had the pleasure of completing any of his circuits yet but it looks certain that when we do, they will all be present and correct.

I know that a large percentage of us take care of our caches but I'm thinking poshrule takes the Gold.....unless anyone knows different.

Yes, that's great :) Huge well done to him for keeping up will all those caches :D

But most of them are on rings of 60+ so if 120 of them need maintenance over two days he has that sorted... while if someone had 120 needing maintenance, all on different mountain and hill summits, they wouldn't be able to maintain them so quick... if someone who did have 900 hides, none as one, two (many more in poshrules case) not on power trails - then I think they'd get the gold medal! But for now it is indeed poshrules I think :lol:

I've seen his speed of maintenance. I fumbled one of his micro hides - lost in grass. E mailed him to inform him, also saying I would replace as soon as I could get one through the post. Within an hour he'd disabled the cache on the site and by the weekend he'd replaced the cache - before I'd even got the one I was going to replace it with in the mail. Aside from the guilt at fumbling the container, I was impressed at his speed of reaction.