New geotrail in Iceland. I need help

I've created a geotrail with 15 caches around Iceland all hidden at famous film locations. I'm printing pamphlets to distribute in hotels and tourist informations to advertise the geotrail. There is very little space, but I'll squeeze in a list of the 15 caches, and I was wondering if I should include the GC code. The main reason to have it is for people that are familiar with geocaching, they could use it to find the cache on their mobile phone more easily. The downside is that people that don't know what geocaching is might find having the code confusing.

So I want to ask you, do you ever use the GC code? Would it be of any help if you had these on a pamphlets?

If you want to check out the geotrail, i created a facebook page for it at facebook.com/IFLgeotrail

That looks pretty awesome - yet another reason to go back to Iceland :D

I don't generally use GC codes but in the situation you describe I think I would, it'd make it a lot quicker to look up the cache and when you're on holiday you don't want to waste too much time planning and researching.

I've created a geotrail with 15 caches around Iceland all hidden at famous film locations. I'm printing pamphlets to distribute in hotels and tourist informations to advertise the geotrail. There is very little space, but I'll squeeze in a list of the 15 caches, and I was wondering if I should include the GC code. The main reason to have it is for people that are familiar with geocaching, they could use it to find the cache on their mobile phone more easily. The downside is that people that don't know what geocaching is might find having the code confusing.

So I want to ask you, do you ever use the GC code? Would it be of any help if you had these on a pamphlets?

If you want to check out the geotrail, i created a facebook page for it at facebook.com/IFLgeotrail

Will this be a Geotrail where Cachers receive a prize for finding all of the caches?