Terms and Their Meanings?

Can somebody please explain to me what a few terms mean? I am a bit new to Geocaching and am not quite sure what any of these mean. I would greatly appreciate if any of ya'll could add any extras that i might run across. Here are the 2 that i have just stumbled upon. Thanks for any help!

FTF (use: Snagged a FTF on this find)

TFTC

I'll just add that although you'll often see these abbreviations used in logs, most cache owners appreciate a few real words, or even a sentence or two, when you log their cache. It makes life more interesting. :)

MrsB

Truth. If someone put an hour or two into creating a cache, certainly you can put more than 2 seconds into your log.

I'll just add that although you'll often see these abbreviations used in logs, most cache owners appreciate a few real words, or even a sentence or two, when you log their cache. It makes life more interesting. :)

MrsB

Truth. If someone put an hour or two into creating a cache, certainly you can put more than 2 seconds into your log.

However, if you put about 2 seconds into "creating" your cache, well, you deserve what you get...

MrsB

However, if you put about 2 seconds into "creating" your cache, well, you deserve what you get...

Nobody takes 2 seconds to put out a cache. Even a film can at the base of a stop sign takes some effort. No cache hider "deserves what he gets" when it comes to logging.

Nobody takes 2 seconds to put out a cache. Even a film can at the base of a stop sign takes some effort. No cache hider "deserves what he gets" when it comes to logging.

A film can with very little description and an uninspiring location would not get a TFTC from me.

I would post an honest comment. B)