new notifications

Tetra-Crew

Your Profile page, right side beneath Search Options: "List Newest in [your area] " .

First page or so will be upcoming Event Caches, after those new caches are listed from newest to older.

Sorry, but you'll have to hand-search through them to see how close they are to you.

It's a shame (in my opinion) that that list sorts by "date hidden" not by "date published"

This means that if a cache has been hidden for a while before it gets published (this can happen for many reasons), it will be on that list but may well not be anywhere near the top

It's a shame (in my opinion) that that list sorts by "date hidden" not by "date published"

This means that if a cache has been hidden for a while before it gets published (this can happen for many reasons), it will be on that list but may well not be anywhere near the top

That's something that really bugs me. I'm no FTF hound, but I've missed out on knowing about new local caches because they were "placed" more than a week ago.

When the new caches are coming out fast and furious, a "placed" date of a week ago can drop the cache waaaay down on the list.

There's lots of good reasons for having the cache in place a while before it gets published, but it baffles me why it's not the "published" date that takes precedence.

B.