Not getting ANY emails.

Mushroom420

Hi, I havent been getting my emails from geocaching.

I noticed I wasnt getting new cache notifications the other day, but that didnt really bug me too much. Now, I placed a new cache the other day and I didnt get any sort of notification after placement, nor after the 1st couple finds.

They have the correct address, and I was getting them up until a week or so I believe.

Is there anything I can do to get this working correctly again?

Thanks in advance

If it makes a difference, I remember about a week ago getting like 12-15 GC emails all at once. They were mostly new cache notifications and I figured the reviewer just unleashed em all at once and not every few hours.

That may have been a glitch where theyre held up and all at once find their way. Im still hoping to get a bunch of emails about my new cache all at once, but still....nada.

I manually check my listing(s) every morning to see the finds instead of relying on email notifications.

Ok so I just went and made a Gmail account, listed that as another email on GC.com, and received an email confirming it nearly right away.

So, I then deleted my usual email (yahoo) and then readded it...I havent gotten anything from GC at the yahoo address.

So, techies, whats this all about?

Id be more than happy to just leave it as the gmail primary, but I messaged 2 users this week. Where o where have their replies gone?

(I dont think this is a GC/GS problem anymore, so Io guess I need general internet troubleshooting assitance here)

Ok so I just went and made a Gmail account, listed that as another email on GC.com, and received an email confirming it nearly right away.

So, I then deleted my usual email (yahoo) and then readded it...I havent gotten anything from GC at the yahoo address.

So, techies, whats this all about?

Id be more than happy to just leave it as the gmail primary, but I messaged 2 users this week. Where o where have their replies gone?

(I dont think this is a GC/GS problem anymore, so Io guess I need general internet troubleshooting assitance here)

Some ISP's will decide to block certain email addresses...

Groundspeak occasionally gets added to the Black list. (They send 'Bulk' emails, and the have NoReply@ as the address)

If you like yahoo, set up a gmail account, and forward emails to your yahoo account.

Set your gmail account as a contact, so the emails should be accepted by yahoo.