FS: Magellan GPS receiver + extras!

BCR

I have for sale used:

1) Magellan Meridian GPS receiver with original box and all contents (guide and PC interface cable). Color is green and brown (not the yellow). Retails for: ~$140.

For more information, see: http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=89

2) "Mapsend Streets & Destinations USA" Software, original, GOLD CD with box and contents. This software has detailed maps for upload to Magellan® Meridian® series, SporTrak® Pro, SporTrak Pro Marine, SporTrak Map, SporTrak Color, MAP 330 or MAP 330M handheld receivers. MSRP of $150.

For more information, see: http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=114

3) 64MB Secure Digital memory card (Lexar Media brand) which fits into above unit to hold uploaded detailed maps.

Great set-up for geocaching. The Meridian has better reception than the Garmin eTrex line

because of its quadhelix antenna. Also, it has a larger display and message field for waypoint descriptions.

Again, all in used, but good condition. I have original boxes and all contents for the receiver and software. Note, UPC bar codes have been removed from both boxes in order to redeem a rebate when I purchased these this past December.

First $170 takes it all. I prefer PayPal. Add $10 for insured shipping and handling.

Thanks!

BCR

I see.....

Yes it is (msot impressive). How did you hear about the Tree Circus? Most people have never heard of Scotts Valley, more or less the trees....

They have since been moved here.

I'll be in touch soon if this is still available; as of 2 weeks ago I'm looking for a new job - dadgum dot.com bubble!

Thanks for the reply.