Taking a trackable visiting?

Muddy_Puddles

Hi all, a complete newbie here with a newbie question but I've looked and can't find the answer.

I found a Travel Bug, I visited the TB log, saw where it had been and logged that I had it. So far so good.

On the log I see that one person has taken it "visiting" other logs as he/she has spent a day geocaching and has entered each visit as: XXXXX took it to YYYYYY. This seems to be common practise.

I would like to know how to do this as it came with me to a couple of caches after finding it but I still have it (planning to move it closer to it's destination soon). How do I make the visited location a hyperlink linking to the visited cache?

To be clear I want to log: Muddy_Puddles took it to ZZZZZZZZ location where ZZZZZZZZ is a hyperlink to the cache I visited.

Can anyone help?

Don't know if you already got an answer, but as a newbie myself I have just figured out how to do it. It seems like when you register a TB as retrieved by you, it automatically follows you around in your online existence.

When logging a found cache online right underneath the log box the TB then is shown automatically. There is a box on the right side in which you can choose to mention if you dropped it at the current location or just had it visited, or not have it logged in your entry it at all. If logging a found cache on my phone, again it shows up automatically a little further down underneath the clickable "post log" box.

Hope this helps.