Unable to load caches

Ksiope

Hello,

This morning I wanted to load 2 caches in my GPS in order to go geocaching this afternoon.

When I am on the cache page, I press the button "send to my GPS" as I usually do, it opens a window showing Delorme GPS (it does not recognize my devices Garmin) and it freezes my computer. I have to reboot it.

I'm on mac and my GPS are Etrex legend HCX and Garmin Oregon 450.

Is it a bug ? What can I do?

Ty

Interesting. I think the Delorme loader is completely broken as well - I am at least getting further than you are with my Delorme PN-20 device. I see a "waypoint indexing error" I have filed an issue on Monday but no word from Groundspeak as to what the problem may be.

\smooey\

I am using an oregon 450t and Macbook and I can't load any caches. has anyone figured out what the problem might be? It's a long weekend and we wanted to caching! I don't get any errors at all. It acts like they are loading but nothing loads. Don't have gsak - going directly from geocaching.com

Not sure if Mac works like a PC, but I have had the problem with Garmen and their Communicator software. I have had to load a new or reload the USB drivers. Then all is well again. I think Garmen does updates periodically and then it messes with the drivers.

Your mileage may vary. :unsure:

I am using an oregon 450t and Macbook and I can't load any caches. has anyone figured out what the problem might be? It's a long weekend and we wanted to caching! I don't get any errors at all. It acts like they are loading but nothing loads. Don't have gsak - going directly from geocaching.com

See this topic. You'll need to use an older or beta version of the Garmin Communicator plugin.