More puzzle caches to appear?

VKC1SR

With an attempt to publish a new traditional cache I was knocked back and told to make it a Puzzle due to the fact you required a tool to retrieve. I tried to discuss with the reviewer but bottom line was make it a puzzle or it would not be listed. The co-ords put you at the GZ and you just require something (which is also there for you) to retrieve the cache.

I know a lot of cachers that do not have puzzle caches on their notifications but it might be time to look at them as not all will be difficult puzzles to solve.

So heads up and check puzzle caches, they may not be a puzzle at all!!!!!!

Is this tool something I might have brought myself? If so, try leaving out the part about requiring to find the tool and add a "special tool needed" attribute.

Gday Great Scott, I didn't mention finding tool the clue was use the 5th attribute, which was water. I told reviewer in our discussions it was available at the sight. But because a tool was required(water) it was a puzzle.

That seems strange as I did a multi that required me to collect various items to be able to access the cache at GZ However the various items were all part of the multi points of the cache.

Just my 2 pence worth or is it bits not quite sure any-more with this twitter and facebook stuff

Could I just mention that the attributes show up in a different order depending on what you view them on. I found this when looking for a cache using an iPhone and being very confused by the clue. When I checked it on the Geocaching site, it made a lot more sense. You may want to consider this when describing the cache/giving the clue. (I realise that this does not help with the more general issue that you have raised.)