Smaller than a Nano.

Perhaps we should just rate cache sizes by volume in liters or milliliters.
You mean like the Geocaching 101 page does (in the "What does a geocache look like?" section)?
micro.gif Micro - Less than 100ml. Examples: a 35 mm film canister or a tiny storage box typically containing only a logbook or a logsheet. A nano cache is a common sub-type of a micro cache that is less than 10ml and can only hold a small logsheet.

small.gif Small - 100ml or larger, but less than 1L. Example: A sandwich-sized plastic container or similar.

regular.gif Regular - 1L or larger, but less than 20L. Examples: a plastic container or ammo can about the size of a shoebox.

large.gif Large - 20L or larger. Example: A large bucket.

other.gif Other - See the cache description for information.

Exactly - but listing the size more directly without the use of terms like "micro", "small", "regular", "large", etc.

What's a ml again, is that bigger or smaller than just a "L"? ;)

There's also the questions: "Is an "l" the same as an "L"? Is an "ml" the same as an "ML"? Does capitalization change the value of "L"? Or was it "l"?" ;)

I have Imperial units selected in my profile. Why am I seeing this in metric? I liked this website better in the beginning when the only option was imperial. Then people from other countries came here and forced Groundspeak to add the metric option. How about a little love for the mother country of Groundspeak?

Uh, what's a "ml" again?

It's about 1/13th of a milli-Hubble-barn, or 1 1/3 milli-Bottlesworth.

1 milliliter = 0.0000041932071803 hogshead

lol!

Why can't they use a unit we all understand, like cc's? ;)

If you want something that is universally understood then the best your going to do is to use Astronomical Units.

Here is the conversion. 1 milliliter = 2.98691344 × 10-40 cubic Astronomical Units