using $10 app w/ Premium account

vballhjs

Hello Everyone,

Just looking for opinions on the upgrades you get from the premium account, on top of having purchased the app. I am still a basic member and the app seems to get me pretty much everything I need. Just wondering what I am missing not having the premium membership on top of it. Any input is appreciated!

Thanx!

The thing i noticed most when my premium membership lapsed :o was that premium cashes disappeared from my map (including a couple that i had DNF's that i still want to go back to) i don't think im ever going to be in the FTF crew but the notifications would be good to if you were into that side of it :)

Dean

Without my premium membership, I would miss the ability to create bookmark lists (e.g., my "solved unfound puzzles" list), to create PQs based on those bookmark lists, and to download PQ data to my device.

I would also need to switch back to using Groundspeak's Geocaching app, because my third-party app uses the API, which limits basic members to downloading the full data for only 3 traditional caches per day.

You're missing the wonderful world of pocket queries..... Email notifications..... and many other perks.

Search the forum... Lots of info and threads already about premium memberships.

It all depends on YOUR culture of caching. Some folks don't need PQ's, while others can't live without them.