Cache questions

FshngGC

just click on the Cache Owner's name at the top of the Cache Page it will re-direct you to the cache owner's profile...there you should see E-Mail Address: Send Message. Sometimes it will show an email address otherwise it is sent thru Geocaching.com.

Good Luck

Thanks

I have a question I would like to ask a member regarding one of the clues on one of his caches...is there any way to find his email address or anything?

Untied_ShoeLaces quicker response is correct, but this might add a little more detail. I clicked on your geo-nick (FshngGC) above your post and was able to see your gmail address AND your home address in your profile. While isn't extremely rare to include an email address in your profile, it's not extremely common either. Instead, most of us show a click-able link of Send Message. The message would then be routed through Groundspeak. Groundspeak would not reveal the senders or recipients email address. You are given to option (check box) to include your email with the message or not (you are more likely to get a response if you do include your email address). Since it's already in your profile, I don't foresee any reluctance on your part to include it. Note Only: Posting your street address in your profile is very rare.