Screenshot

Man I have a tough time on these forums some days.

The first picture shows the menu screen of my eTrex 20, second is the list of caches loaded, third is a random cache I selected for this post, 4th is the menu options selected for this post, 5th the same, Last is the description of the cache. Any more questions just ask.

Which gps are you using, meaning the unit that is not paperless? For example I have an Garmin Oregon 550 (paperless geocaching) and a Garmnin Nuvi 1350 (not paperless or geocaching friendly).

However the Nuvi is quite capable of paperless geocaching in spite of what others may say, one just has to learn how to do it.

Depends on your definition of paperless. A nuvi will not download field notes so it does not meet my definition of paperless. I sometimes find many caches over several days or even weeks and don’t worry about logging them every day. I then log them when I get a chance without having to use any paper. This includes travel bugs.

The first picture shows the menu screen of my eTrex 20, second is the list of caches loaded, third is a random cache I selected for this post, 4th is the menu options selected for this post, 5th the same, Last is the description of the cache. Any more questions just ask.

Thanks davequal, thats exactly what I was looking for.

scott

Thanks davequal, thats exactly what I was looking for.

scott

Any time Scott.

Dave