Found Pocket Query Difficulty

I am have problems having all my found caches in the last month or two months show up in a pocket query. I put down a radius of 500 miles which they all fall in, Any Type, Any container that I have found, Any location, 500 caches (it is far less than that) Within - None selected, and put in the dates for the last two months up to today. I get only about half of the caches. They are sporadic in the ones they list. Some from every day I was out but not all of them. Any ideas what is going on?

The query you're designing will only return caches which have not been archived, and...

put in the dates for the last two months up to today

This will only return caches PLACED in the last 2 months. This isn't about "when you found it".

Sometimes there is an issue too with radius, the query won't cross state lines. So you might be seeing finds in Minnesota, but not Wisconsin or vice versa. I no longer recall what triggers this problem. Someone else might.

If you want to see all of the caches you've found in a pocket query, use the special My Finds query. It's at the bottom of the pocket query page, in a gray background pane.

It will return archived. It will return all caches that you've ever found. You'll have to sort for the last couple of months in some software that you own.

Edited by palmetto

For a My Finds query, there are no parameters to set. Distance, date, cache types, etc., etc. shows that you are not running the proper Query.

A My Finds query pulls from what you have logged, regardless of where it is, when it was, or what type of cache. A Pocket Query on the other hand, searches according to your parameters tendered, be it found or not found. It also will not provide any archived cache, including Event caches.

This is why you are getting what appears to be 'odd' and differing results.

A relatively common mistake.

EDIT to add: Simply hitting the [Add to Queue] button does it. Nothing else to do. Hit that and you are cookin'.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee