Any news on the Maps??

Beentherefoundit

Since Jeremy decided to contract out the work on the new mapping solution, I'm sure that it will take some time to select a programmer and get them up to speed. You can't get a project like that finished in two weeks (well, not without paying through the nose, anyways).

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Poindexter:

Use Microsoft Streets & Trips and import your caches. Blue pushpins for caches found, black for ones I haven't found. Pan around, zoom in/out at warp speed. Double-click on cache, link pops up, clicking on link takes you directly to cache page.

Oh that sounds GREAT!!! How do I import the caches to Microsoft Streets & Trips?

71835_3300.gif

No you don't have to. For each set of files you import, you can have different properties. Just click on one of the pushpins of a set and then click on "Data" then "Data set properties" and any changes you make will be made for all pushpins in that set. This is for S&T 2003. May be a little different for other versions. Once you have everything the way you want it, save the file in S&T so you can just open the file next time and not have to import each time.