How to find new hides

86n99

We started doing this around Christmas time and find it a good way to get out and do something together that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

We have noticed that many of the FTF are by the same people in our area. We do not wish to be FTF cachers because we are having fun doing what we are doing, but we were just wondering how they do it. Is there a way to search for new caches in our area? Thanks.

Since you are fellow CONTROL agents, I'll tell you the secret to getting FTF: set up cache notifications (a benefit of being a Premium Member), and as soon as new caches are published Agent 86 will get a call on his SHOE phone.

there fixed.

I said SHOE in my head and still managed to type CELL in my original post. Duh! Thanks for fixing that.

Since you are fellow CONTROL agents, I'll tell you the secret to getting FTF: set up cache notifications (a benefit of being a Premium Member), and as soon as new caches are published Agent 86 will get a call on his SHOE phone.

there fixed.

Rats - halfway through typing a correction and see I'm beaten by a FTCer (first to correct)