Empty Geocach Box found Clent Hills

A friend of mine has found an empty Geocaching Box on Clent Hills near Nimmings Wood Car Park, seem to be several registered in the area, so maybe find an owner through these boards.

A picture of the empty cache ishere, the teddy pictured is not from the box.

Cache owners may wish to investigate.

A friend of mine has found an empty Geocaching Box on Clent Hills near Nimmings Wood Car Park, seem to be several registered in the area, so maybe find an owner through these boards.

Your link resulted in an error. There certainly have been a few around there over the years, including a series by the National Trust, those ones tend to be well marked with the NT logo shown.

Ah, indeed, I did notice NT listings in the area...

Sorry, I live nowhere near there, and no saying how long has been empty under the bush. My friend is not a Geocacher, I couldn't get a more precise location.

Photographed 27th February, so I believe, so can discount found Caches in the last 10 days.

Your link resulted in an error. There certainly have been a few around there over the years, including a series by the National Trust, those ones tend to be well marked with the NT logo shown.

Ah, thought I had tested the link, here it is in longhand, and I have ammended the link above, picked up an extre 3 charachters from somewhere...!

http://365project.org/daffodill/oh-brother/2012-02-27

Last log on that one was 10th March and OP suggested the photo was taken on Feb 27th, could be a bit of an anomaly there ..........

Hmm.... When I posted last night, the last log was 26th Feb :rolleyes:

Maybe this one - although some of the gallery photos show a cammoed box

Mark

Edited by Delta68